Infoshare, the new name for the Infosound Audio Noticeboard, is being developed over time and there are different ways to listen to phoned-in messages.
You can currently hear the ten most recent phoned-in messages all together (lasting 10 to 15 minutes) as well as those same ten messages individually.
⚪ Infosound 24
Separately, you can hear every one of the current phoned-in messages, along with some other information and music as a 24-hour rolling audio compilation.
Both can be heard together:
• On any phone, by calling 03000 111 555
• On any Amazon Alexa smart speaker
• On any Google Home smart speaker
• In our podcast (infosound.org.uk/podcast.xml)
• On the British Wireless Bumblebee tablet
• On all British Wireless Sonata audio players
• On the In Your Pocket audio device
We continue to bring news of how Infoshare is being developed over time on Infosound's Twitter page: @Infosound.
Infoshare is a free public service, run by the independent charity Infosound, registered in England and Wales (no. 1142082)
and in Scotland (no. SC039929).
We are funded solely by voluntary donations and grants.
This is the bottom of this web page.